Your Ad Here
THIS WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION .
LEAVE U R COMMENTS HERE OR MAIL TO:-
eb.jayesh@gmail.com

!! ABOUT ME !!

Hello friends, I m Jayesh Kothari , the owner of this blog and a certified ethical hacker, I am persuing my Engineering degree in Computer Science from Indore , I am an independent security adviser and consultant. You people can contact me for any problem related to computer , security , hardware and networking and coachings for ethical hacking.
This blog is all about Engineering,projects,seminars and results. Mobile no. :- +919039577151 please leave comments and don't forget to become my follower

RGPV results at lightining fast speed !!!

Result Server 1
Enrollment No
Select Sem
Calculate Your Aggregate

GATE 2010

GATE 2010 will be helo on 14th feburary 2010 . online forms are available
IIT guwhati is the organizing institute
download information brochure from the following link :-

http://rapidshare.com/files/287665669/GATE2010_InfoBrochure.pdf
Posted on 12:30 AM by jayesh and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment